Competitive Intelligence Consultants
- Our track record is measured by completing over 350 studies on behalf of banks, credit unions, insurance companies and payment solutions providers in Canada, the USA and Overseas.
- Each study demands multiple research applications and a deep understanding of the financial services marketplace.
Areas Of Focus
- Personal Banking: Bank Accounts, Credit Cards, Customized Group Banking Programs, Financial Planning, Investments, Loans, Mortgages, Private Wealth Management
- Business Banking: Bank Accounts, Business Investments, Credit Insurance, Loans
- Insurance: Auto, Health, Life, Mortgage Protection, Travel
- Payment Solutions: POS Solutions, Payment Processing
We Blend Research Methods To Generate Deeper Analysis And Greater Understanding
1. Competitor Interviews
2. Mystery Shopping
3. Customer Interviews
4. Online Research
5. Customer Journey Mapping
6. Win/Loss Analysis
Examples of Studies In The Financial Services Sector
Provide a review of competitor best practices for the client to incorporate into their branch design, signage, digital screens and digital banking.
Conduct mystery shops to update the client’s sales training and marketing messages against key competitor proof points.
Assess how readily the client’s investment advisors disclose fees, articulate what the fees are and communicate the value offered.
Investigate how banks in England, France and India are encouraging international students to sign up for their student banking programs.
“I’ve worked with Market Alert on a large scale mystery shopping project. Their level of expertise is impressive. They are able to deliver against difficult recruit requests. And their attention to detail is second to none. It has been a pleasure working with them.”
Renay Russel, Manager, Consumer Insights, TD Bank
“David and his team provided the valuable feedback and insights we were seeking to better understand how our front-line execution aligned with our brand promise. Market Alert Limited has been a great partner to work with.”
Kim Moseley, VP, Product and Marketing Communications, Alterna Savings
“David and his team did a great job of delivering a challenging mystery shop project for me, on time and on budget. His attention to detail, clear communication style, and helpful suggestions on ways to improve the project outcomes resulted in very useful insights and a very successful project overall.“
Geoff Knight, Manager, Research & Analytics at Pacific Blue Cross